Thursday, April 12, 2012

rapid lash

 
when I asked my make up artist about fake lashses,
whether they are the ones that last a month, or temporary - she said she hates them!
then she suggested rapid lash.

I've heard of these serums, but never tried it.
buy online for a better price, instead of duane reade or cvs.

I didn't start it in time for the wedding,
but hopefully it will work for the honeymoon~
where we have a lot of makeup-less swimming pictures to take!

week 1.5 - no noticible results.. takes about 1 month to see full results.
your lashes grow in one month cycles - as in, every lash falls out and regrows each month!
stings only a tiny bit for a few seconds, and only sometimes.
apply as you would liquid eyeliner before bed.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try Rapid Lash. I'm currently using Maximum Lash that used to be available at Walgreen's online only, but they don't carry it anymore :(

    It really works! I have never been happier with my natural lashes. :) Yay for lash serums!!

    Don't forget to bat those lashes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do lash extensions. best 3 hours spent in laying around. These last about 3 weeks before you need a refill. I wake up and Go go go. NO MAKEUP needed and it's like giant eyes all the time.

    ReplyDelete