Wednesday, February 15, 2012

my last day of NYFW

how do people go to all the shows: mens, couture, ny, london, milan, paris~
they must be so exhausted~~

my last look for fashion week.

look 1 and look 3 from my line + necklace made by my friend, jiyup

getting photographed by vogue

 my date, jiyup~*~* thank you for your help spreading the word today!!

I hope my friends and I are this fun at their age!

 whitney port's whitney eve show, courtesy of connie k ;)

backstage. eek met joe zee again. love him.. and tyson :)
 fashion power houses galore. guess which one I spoke to?

awww bill!!! haha, I am convinced now that shail lives at lincoln center..

5 comments:

  1. amazing dress!!! congrats on getting shot by vogue!!!
    omg bill he's so precious!!! Kate and anna thats amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the first look, that dress just awesome :)

    Www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Your hair is perfect, and those sunnies are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE both those dresses you made, I can't wait till I can buy them :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh how fun :)
    It's really fantastic how amazing and perfect all your clothes/designs look on you! pretty and fierce at the same time. looove.
    and that dress looks gorgggg on your friend~
    and whooop Bill and Shail Upadhya!! (I had to google his name ;p) such cuties!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete