Monday, February 27, 2012

the ending to a perfect weekend

wearing my new haltson sweater and chloe pants~ :D
which I snagged for a ridiculous price at the net-a-porter friends and family sale (ty ck!!)
amongst other things - including louboutins for $125 and cute marni shoes they threw in~
we've been planning an oyster date for months, and finally got around to it!
we were by wholefoods so we swung by. boy!, do they have the freshest, meatiest oysters!!

.
.
.

the weekend started with a spa date in tribecca~ and a fabulous dinner at Marea~*
courtesy of jen & davy! (who gave me that happy cat plate in the last photo ^.^)
240 Central Park South

also, new brunch spot: locanda verde - really good steak tartare & lemon pancakes~
377 Greenwich Street

can you believe I squeezed in dos caminos for a chips & cocktails date with the hubs,
675 Hudson Street
and lobster place for lunch all in the same day in meatpacking??

it still amazes me all that new york has to offer. the discoveries never end :)

.
.
 
since this is turning into a food post, socarrat for dparoi's bday treat to me the other night.
I do not lie, everything we ordered there was perfect, paella bar
 259 West 19th Street

2 comments:

  1. ur making me hungry girl~ I can tell I will LOVE those Chloe pants! ooh and the sweater toO! - bopunks

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH was this Netaporter thing in NYC/LIC? tears...

    ReplyDelete