Monday, January 2, 2012

coco lovin'

 it's 2012 bitches



as I was brushing my teeth, I got really annoyed that I am going to bed. again.
it feels like groundhog day, and I am always going to bed.
I love quality time but three days in a row is giving me anxiety!!
I need to go back to work like, yesterday.
I will also post pics from the fun weekend :)

I have been adventuring to more outrageous "worlds" in my dreams lately.
I wish I could make use of them and make films instead of clothing sometimes..

p.s. new year's resolution? MAKE IT WORK!!!
oh, and don't get pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a lot of fun went down chez les wu-chang. *woot*woot*
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday with friends and family :D
    And aja aja fighting trish! Worrrrrk it.
    and omg...your last resolution...hehehe. That one though, might just be all up to the hubz...oh my.
    Happy 2012 beautiful!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete