Sunday, August 28, 2011

a stroll

we looked out the window and there were a lot of people walking around,
and after being trapped in all day, we decided to take a stroll in the neighborhood..


 here is the detailed picture from a couple days ago - august 24's "today" post
I can't believe after all those years, this is the first thing I own that I worked on~~
I couldn't afford anything else in the past.. this was a sample from elizabeth & james
bora gave it to me, because I painted the panthers :)

 
skirt from my april 20's "DiY - tropicana" post that I also hand painted
thought it was appropriate for the tropical storm.

ok, off to dinner with our new neighbors~~ :D

1 comment:

  1. the bear is intact. guess the hurricane didn't wreak too much havoc~ phew!!!
    love your outfit/your work~ super cool!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete