Tuesday, December 14, 2010

inside out

if you know me, I'm not one to recommend face products..
I literally use bar soap and body lotion for everything.
however - recently I have been trying to be good!

I am starting with bliss' triple oxygen instant energizing mask
"A super quick fix for dull, tired and sallow...
...works to give you fresher, younger-looking skin."

it works! literally instantly - and within the 5 mins you leave it on for,
the gel will turn into foam by itself~ the tingly sensation is really nice.
combined with the scent, it also melts away my stress..

(poor ipod photo quality)



while I'm at it, this is the best (japanese) face wash.
gets everything off instantly - even my waterproof eye makeup

the holidays can be rough so take a few minutes
to treat yourself and stay fresh~*

3 comments:

  1. that mask looks so fun. it got great reviews, I think I'll try it! thanks, Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the facewash and you're right - it's the best. The bliss mask should also be on your gift guide
    great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh, I'm totally going to look for the face wash. I hate taking off makeup so the fewer steps the better!

    ReplyDelete