Saturday, October 16, 2010

en plein air

woke up to 2 snail mails! one from my pen pal,
and a shout out to julia~ I am going to take you up on your offer
Thank You, you are such a sweetheart~*

Sorry, I missed an update yesterday.. busy day..
ran into friends all day, the city is quite small and delicious.
the Yankees had an incredible game 1 victory - gotta love baseball season!
(I only have hangovers in the fall - when the Yanks are the frikkin Yanks baby!!)
and there were lots of reasons to be merry*

I'll be working on a freelance project with Alice + Olivia!
I picked up a friend from there to Marchesa, so we swapped =P
I know I know, I said below I'm not applying,
but hey, I love traveling~
helloOOoo San Fran! shooting for early Nov

While researching, I was soo glad to see they have a kid's line!
I'm really excited to see what it's like at a contemporary line. =o)

1 comment:

  1. alice + olivia? ... does this mean you're gonna be at bryant park studios? i'm on the 7th floor!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete