Sunday, October 3, 2010

dream


I had a dream where I needed to bring 4 snakes with me.
I put them in plastic bags, and when I went to open bits for air,
they were calm, but getting tired.. eventually one by one they escaped,
completely rebellious and totally out of my control.
they turned into large, wild humans whom I tracked down
and harshly lectured for giving me a hard time and not being obedient.
I immediately woke up and googled the potential meaning.

"Such a snake-ordeal is an important signal that you are going through a kind of initiation; a psychological and spiritual trial that has the potential to change your life for the better if you deal with it bravely and with a clear heart. You may have to give up something you thought you couldn't, or take a stand for your principles or faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment