Saturday, October 2, 2010

connectors, mavens, and salesmen

last night, my friend and I began discussing the first freakonomics book,
when he suggest I read The Tipping Point.
what do I pull out of my bag? I had just purchased the book!

so far, it's fascinating.
many people tell me that I know a lot of people and I didn't think much of it.
I feel like I'm reading my first accurate personality test result.

Recently I have begun to think outside the fashion world,
into the all circumferencing business world.
I was always uninterested, until I realized,
you can quickly become interested once you know more about it.
I have a handful of young friends, with extraordinary talents and visions
in their respective fields. and good people.
I hope I can get to a point in my life where I can invest in their dreams

p.s. congrats to carol! she's off from per se to noma~
the world's no.1 restaurant all the way in Denmark
I'm so proud~ safe journey~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment